Since 2008, my passion has been developing charting indicators and database-enabled decision support systems for trading the S&P 500 options and futures markets. The purpose of nextSignals.com is to share the knowledge I have accrued over that period. My work has always emphasized the synthesis and systematic application of strategies supported by research in the academic financial literature. In short, I have developed real-time graphical interfaces to improve an understanding of market dynamics and to support novel evidence-based investment strategies. This blog is a repository for those concepts.
- Bachelor of Science, Political Geography, Pennsylvania State University, Honor Graduate and Student Marshall for Graduating Class
- United States Navy [6 years] Active Combat Service aboard the USS Ticonderoga and Destroyer Squadron 21 in Naval Gunfire Support operations
- Freelance Photojournalist [8 years] Chief Photographer for the William Penn Foundation, Philadelphia, PA, “Photographer of the Year”
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine Doctor of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Academic Distinction in Medicine, and Honors Research Program (Mayo Clinic)
- Board-certified Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon [24 years], National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Award Recipient, Who’s Who in America, Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Grant Giftee, and Clinical Associate Professor
- First U.S. physician fully certified by the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) to provide its Stress Management and Resiliency Training (SMART) program.
- Adjunct Professor, New College of Florida, Mind-Body Medicine and Resilience.
- Concierge medical practice [2015-present] in Preventive Medicine derived from developing a clinical decision support system for interpreting big data related to one’s microbiome, genome, and transcriptome.